WHAT WE OFFER
Our ceremonies are held in the ancient and traditional way with full respect to the indigenous ancestors that have passed it down over thousands of years. We adhere to all the protocols and procedures so everyone receives individual and personalised guidance and healing at the deepest levels. We also sit with an indigenous shaman so that you get the full shamanic experience.
For this 12 day intimate Amazon Ayahuasca retreat, we will be staying at the Rainforest Healing Centre, Chakra Alegria De Amor, a custom built Ayahuasca retreat centre deep in the heart of the Amazon Rainforest. An Ayahuasca retreat in the deepest jungle enables us to fully absorb the power of the Amazon and its medicine.
You will be staying in separate tambos (jungle huts) with hammocks, and time to be alone, so all you can hear are the sounds of the rainforest around you. Because we are deep in the Amazon we are surrounded by monkeys, sloths, a colony of Blue Morpho butterflies, ocelots and other amazonian animals. There are over 110 medicinal plants on the property and all the medicine we use is grown and harvested on the land. From cutting down the Ayahuasca vine, to harvesting the Chacruna leaves, preparing the medicine, drinking it and replanting it for the next group. Everything is done traditionally, sustainably and with sacred respect for the Ayahuasca in a safe and loving space.
The nourishing food is all home cooked and within the guidelines of the Ayahuasca diet. There is a Jungle path permaculture farm on the land so we are able to eat organic food from the land, fully absorbing the energy of the Amazon soil, and they also raise their own chickens, so all the meat and eggs are jungle free range, though the food will be mostly vegan/vegetarian.
All areas are completely mosquito netted. There will be a lot of time for swinging in a hammock on the balcony overlooking the Amazon. This is a wonderful way to rest, relax and contemplate. There are also places you can go if you need solitude, healing or just some time out.
We offer four Ayahuasca ceremonies and a Cacao ceremony.
• Our ceremonies always start at 7pm
• All ceremonies are conducted in complete darkness
• I lead the ceremony, but we sit with an indigenous shaman who will hold space, sing his/her icaros and assist when needed
• I sing my own icaros to help you purge and release
• I regularly check on each participant throughout the ceremony and give you the personal support and guidance you need
• I drink Ayahuasca and work directly with her, as a conduit, so she can communicate and assist through me
• You will receive the healing you need in a safe and supported space
There is space for only 8-10 people, so that you get all the one-to-one help and guidance that you need to go as deep as you dare.
We will be far from civilisation, a good hour walk in mud, and the land is hilly. There is a lot of walking so we will only be able to accommodate people who are physically fit and able to walk up and down hills in moderate heat.
The details are:
Dates: Evening 22nd November– Evening 3rd December
Price: £2500 Early bird before August 20th
After £2750 Full Price
- Transport to Lodge.
- All ceremonies, accommodation and food during retreat.
What I personally offer:
• My twenty years experience working with the medicine
• My deep love and gratitude to the Plant Medicines and this respect make a big difference to the process
• My deep love and connection for the rainforest
• A workbook to mentally and spiritually help prepare you for the journey
• A Peru document to practically help you prepare for the journey to the Amazon
• A hand picked group of people who are called to work with me.
• Everyone is vetted and goes through a rigorous interview process to ensure those that come are committed to the medicine and have no mental health issues.
• I am on call 24 hours a day to assist and support you
• Full intention setting before the first ceremony
• Full processing after each ceremony
• Group meetings before each ceremony
- International flights to Lima
- Domestic flights to Iquitos.
- Accommodation in Iquitos.
- Tipping the Shaman and lodge workers.
- Travel Insurance.
If this feels right for you please email me back as soon as possible and I will send you a form to fill out. Once we have evaluated your form we will have a Skype call to ensure this is the best journey for you. If we both feel that I am the right guide for you I ask for a £600 non-refundable deposit to ensure your commitment and place on the retreat.
Please do contact me if you have any further questions.
PRICES based on two people sharing.